Let’s discuss your ideas, talk about how we can help you get started. Booking a FRAMEWORK report is the 3rd and final step to take before engaging an expert in committing to your renovation project. We have designed this step so you can gain a realistic perspective of your idea and discuss financial feasibility.
The FRAMEWORK report process consists of two meetings, either on-site, via a virtual meeting, or at a cafe of your choice. We will use our expertise to discuss and provide with you with the following:
- A project brief based on your information
- Site and project analysis
- Research relevant to your project
- Costs and fees involved with your project
- An overview of the process, from initial concepts through to construction on site
- An overview of total costs to undertake your project including other consultants and consents required
- An overview of time required to successfully complete your project
- Report back to you with our findings
To help us learn more about you, please complete the following:
Work with us
We understand the process of building and renovating, it’s what we do everyday. We also understand how overwhelming it can become when considering your project. Our team have designed resources that serve as a starting point for your ideas, helping direct you to the next step in your creative adventure.